Organika Chlorella Tablets 100 Tablets
As a highly digestible, broken-cell wall—Chlorella is far from it’s depths in the ocean floor.
Providing a great dosage of protein, vitamins and antioxidants, Chlorella is an easy-to-take way to cover all of your nutritional bases.
Features and Benefits:
- Highly digestible source of Vitamin A (Beta-Carotene) for skin, eye, hair, nail and general support
- Provides a source of antioxidants to reduce oxidative damage to bones, joints, skin and more
- Fair Trade
- Canadian brand
- Animal product
- Tree nuts
Recommended Dose: Take 1 tablet three times per day with a glass of water.
MEDICINAL INGREDIENT – EACH TABLET CONTAINS:
Chlorella pyrenoidosa (Broken Cell) …………………………………………………………..500 mg
(Providing 500 mcg (800 IU) of Beta-Carotene)
NON-MEDICINAL INGREDIENTS: Calcium Phosphate Dibasic Dihydrate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Croscarmellose Sodium, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silica. CONTAINS NO: Dairy, egg, artificial preservatives, colours, artificial sweeteners, yeast, wheat, gluten, soya, or corn.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood-thinning medications (e.g. Warfarin) or have bleeding disorders; or if you are a tobacco smoker.
- Consult a health care practitioner if you have problems with or are taking medication or natural health products for blood pressure, immune function, and cancer.
- Do not use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding; or have known allergy / hypersensitivity to chlorella, its constituents, or members of the Oocystaceae family.