Flora Daily Maintenance Enzymes 120 Capsules
Daily Maintenance Enzyme is a good all-round digestive enzyme combination to support starch, sugar, dairy, vegetable, and protein digestion. It will minimize digestive problems and supports the breakdown of nutrients for absorption
- Taken daily to promote maximum nutrient absorption
- Ensures optimal absorption of vitamins and minerals
- Helps digest fats, proteins, carbohydrates and fiber
- Recommended for high protein and fatty food digestion
- Replaces natural enzymes that are lost from cooking
- Gluten Free, Non-GMO, Vegan
- Adults:Take 1-2 capsules, up to 3 times daily. Take 1 capsule with the first bite of food/meal. For a heavy meal, take an additional capsule
Alpha-amylase (Aspergillus oryzae) 5 000 FCC DU (156 mg)
Lipase (Triacylglycerol lipase / lipase triacylglycérole, Rhizopus oryzae ) 1000 FCC LU (58 mg)
Protease 4.5 (Aspergillus oryzae) 10 000 FCC HUT (20 mg)
(Aspergillus niger) 260 FCC GalU (20 mg)
Stem bromelain (Ananas comosus, pineapple stem/tiged’ananas ) 500 000 FCC PU (17 mg)
Protease 6.0 (Aspergillus oryzae) 8 000 FCC HUT (16 mg)
(Trichoderma longibrachiatum) 275 FCC CU (4 mg)
Microcrystalline cellulose, magnesium stearate, maltodextrin and hypromellose
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you: 1) are pregnant or breastfeeding 2) have diabetes 3) have gastrointestinal lesions/ulcers 4) are taking anticoagulant agents, anti-inflammatory agents or antibiotics 5) are having surgery.
- Consult a health care practitioner if symptoms persist or worsen.
- For prolonged use, consult a health care practitioner.
- Nausea, vomiting, and diarrhea have been known to occur, in which case discontinue use and consult a health care practitioner.
- Hypersensitivity/allergy has been known to occur, in which case discontinue use.
Store in a cool, dry place. Keep out of reach of children.