HC Traumacare Cream 50g
Dealing with pain on a daily basis or even occasionally can be a nuisance and an obstacle in the way of leading an unrestricted life.
Traumacare cream provides effective relief for:
- muscle and joint pains
- inflammation and minor injuries such as sprains, and contusions.
Furthermore, this product is non-greasy, does not stain, and is unscented.
– Aconitum napellus 3X/D3
– Arnica montana 3X/D3
– Belladonna 3X/D3
– Bellis perennis 2X/ D2
– Calendula officinalis 2X/D2
– Chamomilla 2X/D2
– Echinacea 2X/D2
– Echinacea purpurea 2X/D2
– Hamamelis virginiana 2X/D2
– Hepar sulfuris calcareum 8X/D8
– Hypericum perforatum 6X/D6
– Mercurius solubilis 8X/D8
– Millefolium 2X/D2
– Symphytum officinale 4X/D4
Non medicinal ingredients:
– Purified water
– White petrolatum
– Cetostearyl alcohol
– Mineral oil
Dosage: Adults and children over 2 years of age: General: Apply a thin layer to the affected area 2 to 3 times a day by gently massaging. Acute: Apply more often if necessary. Or use as directed by a health practitioner.
– Keep out of the reach of children.
– In case of overdose or accidental ingestion, call a poison control centre immediately.
– For external use only. Avoid contact with eyes and mucous.
– Do not apply on injured or damaged skin.
– Do not cover with a bandage too tight.
– Do not inhale.
– Do not apply with external heat, such as an electric cushion.
– Known Adverse Reactions: A feeling of irritation and/or burning or hypersensitivity may occur, in these cases, discontinue use.