I Know This to Be True: Nelson Mandela by Sello Hatang and Verne Harris
The I Know This to Be True series is a collection of extraordinary figures from diverse backgrounds answering the same questions, as well as sharing their compelling stories, guiding ideals, and insightful wisdom.
Incarcerated for more than twenty-seven years, Nelson Mandela's enduring faith and rise to leadership remains an inspiration to all.
With stories from his closest colleagues paired with his own words, this book explores the many challenges Mandela faced and the guiding principles that enabled him to lead a country away from violence to peace and democracy.
• Anti-apartheid revolutionary Nelson Mandela devoted his life to ensuring liberation, equality, and justice for the people of South Africa
• A moving and prescient reminder of the power of persistence, conviction, and forgiveness
• The landmark book series brims with messages of leadership, courage, compassion, and hope
Inspired by Nelson Mandela's legacy and created in collaboration with the Nelson Mandela Foundation, I Know This to Be True is a global series of books created to spark a new generation of leaders.
This series offers encouragement and guidance to graduates, future leaders, and anyone hoping to make a positive impact on the world.
• Mandela's legacy encourages every reader to find and nurture the leader within
• Royalties from sales of the series support the free distribution of material from the series to the world's developing economy countries
• A highly giftable and lovely hardcover with vivid photographic portraits throughout
• Great for those who loved Letters of Note: An Eclectic Collection of Correspondence Deserving of a Wider Audience by Shaun Usher, Long Walk to Freedom: The Autobiography of Nelson Mandela by Nelson Mandela, and Conversations with Myself by Nelson Mandela with a foreword by Barack Obama