The Deep Blue Sea Bedtime Shadow Book
Soothe little ones' nighttime fears with this unique bedtime book!
- The Deep Blue Sea lets youngsters sail off to sleep with lovely sea-themed poems, such as ''The Owl and the Pussycat,'' ''Mermaids,'' ''Have You Ever Been A-Fishing?'' ''I Saw a Ship A-Sailing,'' ''Wynken, Blynken, and Nod,'' ''Five Little Fishes,'' and ''Little Drops of Water.''
- Simply shine the beam of a light (not included) through the ''windows'' on each page to cast the pictures on the wall as you read the rhymes within.
- It's a fun way to end the day and experience a book together.
- Ages 3 to 9.
- PUBLISHER'S NOTE: For best results, use this shadow book with a small, single-bulb light source. A small pen light, other single-LED light, or the light on the back of a smartphone is recommended. Multi-LED flashlights are not recommended. If you have trouble getting a clear image, try moving your light closer to or farther away from the page.
- Book measures 6-3/8'' wide x 9'' high.
- Covered wire-o-bound hardcover.